Hei Juha,

I currently don't have the time to work out a detailed routing strategy, but if
I hear of such a biest I would consider blind/buried vias. If you choose to go
to microvias you even can place them within the BGA pads! Depending the overall
complexity I would recommend a 2+N+2 stack in microvia technology (if assembled
double sided and dense). This means vias from Top to Mid1, Mid1 to Mid2, Bottom
to Bottom-1, Bottom-1 to Bottom-2 and thru the whole stack (these are
conventionally drilled). Depending your actual project you may be able to
simplify this.

Hope this helps

Emanuel