Yeah, it seems to be pointing at a problem with the synchronizer when used
in "nets and ports global" mode.  I think Brad mentioned it worked ok if he
went via the netlist method (while using separate sheets).

As I said in an earlier post using nets and ports global is the only time I
have experienced this.

Regards,
Brendon.

                      "Dennis Saputelli"

                      <dsicon@integratedcontr        To:       "Protel EDA Forum"

                      olsinc.com>                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                                                     cc:

                      04/10/02 04:05 pm              Subject:  Re: [PEDA] P99SE SP6
Problem with Update PCB
                      Please respond to               (Solved for the inte rim!)

                      "Protel EDA Forum"

this is interesting

were you using (before big sheet) 'nets and ports global'

might be a clue

Dennis Saputelli