Aj or others,
        same issue with plating. Differences in copper density (over area)
effect the plating rate of Cu to the circuit pattern. Balanced copper side
to side, area to area, is the fabricators best friend (yours also in the
end).

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification