Jun,
        it is not 100% clear if you intend to rotate the board or to flip
it. Rotating the board is fine within Protel but flipping the board (i.e.
top becomes bottom, bottom become top, left - right orientation is the same
as rotating) is not supported by Protel.
        To rotate the board, turn on all layers, 'S'elect 'A'll, 'M'ove
'S'election, click on a reference location, hit spacebar to rotate the
board, click at a reference location to place the PCB where desired.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com
Norsat's Microwave Products Division has now achieved ISO 9001:2000
certification