I've just started playing around with the signal integrity aspect of
Protel99SE and am quite pleased with it...
It always says that there are warnings about my PCB, however it seems to
work fine when I let it continue.  I assume that these are undefined
integrity (IBIS or similar) libraries.
How do you define the IBIS (or protel library file) to use for each
component??
How does protel store the simulation(signal integrity) libraries?
Why does it not import so many IBIS files, it always complains the the file
load failed.  I've only managed to get a single one working, that's the
CY22393FC IBIS file.

Any suggestions as to how to rememdy this, or will I have to dig around in
the IBIS specifications and insure that the files I wish to import are all
correctly defined?

Thanks,
Bevan Weiss