I seem to have a knack for always hitting the wrong key at the wrong time,
and of course doing the wrong thing.

I appear to have lost my "underlines" in my menus for some reason, for
example I believe that my edit menu used to have underlines in the words in
the menu which would indicate the keyboard shortcut to use, such as DeSelect
in the Edit menu used to have an underline in it under the first "e", but
for some reason it is now gone.

Does anyone know what I did to get here, and more important, what I need to
do to get back to normal>

Yeah, I know, I never was normal, but aside from that, how do I get my
underlines back.

JaMi