On 06:36 PM 16/10/2002 -0400, Bagotronix Tech Support said:
> > Its a tough place so we look for REAL skills, ya know, kangaroo culling,
> > crocodile bating,
>
>Do you mean baiting, as in setting out bait for them?  Or batting, as in
>clubbing them with a baseball bat?  The former sounds dangerous, the latter
>insane...

Ivan,

No bating is correct - it is a little game we play in our lunch hour in
many workplaces - you all get into the creek and flap about a bit. Last one
out when the croc approaches is the winner. How do you think Thorpie learnt
to swim so fast.

Do shark bating as well at the beach as well - when the shark alarm goes
off at the beach, you try to be the last one out.

Boss bating is another ripper.

BTW - what is baseball? The only bat we know down here on top of the world
is a cricket bat.

Hooroo, cobbers,
Ian