> Its a tough place so we look for REAL skills, ya know, kangaroo culling,
> crocodile bating,

Do you mean baiting, as in setting out bait for them?  Or batting, as in
clubbing them with a baseball bat?  The former sounds dangerous, the latter
insane...

We have alligators here in Florida USA, sort of like miniature crocs...

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com