> BTW - what is baseball? The only bat we know down here on top of the world
> is a cricket bat.

I used the term "baseball bat" so you wouldn't think I meant the "flying
rodent" type of "bat".

Baseball is a sport that used to be popular here in the U.S.  Basically, you
(the batter), hit a hard ball (about 9 cm in diameter) with a wooden or
aluminum "bat" (like a thick club).  Baseball bats are also sometimes used
as weapons, if you don't have a gun handy (yes, in the U.S. you can still
own guns, thank God!).

Baseball has been in decline for a long time because of the big business of
the sport.  Players want ever more money and go on strike if they don't get
it, owners want stadiums built for free by the taxpayers, etc.  They don't
love the game, they love only the money.  Phooey on all of them.

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com