Jami, you really are becoming quite offensive and at the same time
showing your ignorance. I looked at what you viewed and you're obviously
talking about Denzil Crasta.

Just because he may not know DXP, or know PCB layout or SCH capture,
doesn't me he isn't qualified to write code for those things. He has a
boss, and his boss can hand him a spec saying "We want this feature xxx,
do it this way" If he write his code and it performs to the spec, then
he is a good programmer. If his output was accurate to the spec, but for
some reason WE don't like what the app does, then the spec is bad and
has nothing to do with this entry level programmer.

The guy has two degrees, and while he is probably fairly inexperienced,
he probably writes pretty good code because he isn't old and lazy yet. I
would bet he takes the time to document his work properly because he is
trying to make a good impression.

Until you know of his particular skills, you should shut up.