G'Day Mate (JaMi),

Down here at Altium in Oz, we don't really like to focus on technical stuff
when looking for new blokes to join, we reckon its a bit limiting so we look
for much more IMPORTANT stuff !!

Its a tough place so we look for REAL skills, ya know, kangaroo culling,
crocodile bating, shark fishing , that sort of thing - after all, if you can
handle real stuff then a few million lines of this dinky software
engineering stuff must be kids stuff - right ??

Crikey mate, relax!! - we got it all under control (well we will have when
get those pesky possums out of the office roof).

See ya later,

EDA Dundee !!

PS - If your having any real problems (you know, roos in then vegie patch
etc), let us know and we'll send the boys round to help !!

PPS - No worries about being a bit slow JaMi, its probably not your fault -
hey, I feel that way all the time - must be all this new fangled computer
stuff !!