Ok, so with your logic, if a problem currently exists in any older
application, and that data which was corrupted by that old application
is read by the newer version of that application and is still corrupt,
you consider the new version also flawed? Huh...very interesting. So you
expect DXP to magically, out of thin air, recreate those pads or vias
that were destroyed by an old version???

I suppose if you have defective memory and it's causing a problem in
windows98, you should install windows 2000 and expect it to correct the
problem in that pre-existing defective memory??

Ok then...