08/11/2002 23:34:22, "Mike Reagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Someone mentioned to me several months ago  of a company in Ca
>that offered a  GIU interface for Spectra,    Does any one out there know
>the name of that company?

Err, what kind of GUI? Specctra seems to come with a pretty useful one already...
(What version of Specctra are you using, and what are you trying to do with it? I may
be
able to help (or not...))

For the record, I'm still using P99 to do useful work, without any major trauma. From
time to time, I have a play with DXP - I'm currently doing a couple of spare-time
projects with it - the learning curve, which would be annoying if I had a customer
hassling me for delivery, is much less of an issue. I do like some of the features,
but
the user interface takes some getting to grips with - but then, I still remember
starting
out with 98, with extreme pressure to deliver for a new employer. Aargh...
Frustration.
Much the same with any new package, though, but it's unusual for an upgrade to cause
me this much relearning.

Steve