Ivan / Tim

With respect

If you are going to base a quote on my response you missed out something

I said earlier in the same email

>> But remember, it is a safety cushion, not a cure/solution.

If you had read this, in the context it was intended you could have saved a
lot of typing.

Of course there is no substitute for 'responsible' computing, but I skipped
that one, in favour of the above statement, as I did not wish to imply that
Jami was not a responsible person.

I would however, also make the same statement about a FW, especially SW only
ones or even some HW ones.

:-)

Best regards

John