> I said earlier in the same email
>
> >> But remember, it is a safety cushion, not a cure/solution.
>
> If you had read this, in the context it was intended you could have saved
> lot of typing.

John, I didn't miss your statement.  It's just that I think AV software is
not even a good safety cushion (air bag?), it's more like a faulty air bag -
when you are driving down the road, and a pebble hits the bumper, the air
bag deploys, and you crash.  Except it's even worse than that - it's like an
air bag that deploys when you eject the CD from your CD player.  Or maybe
when you insert the CD, if it's from some boy band...

Best regards,
Ivan Baggett
Bagotronix Inc.
website:  www.bagotronix.com