Not necessarily. Since all the menus are configurable, someone possibly
could have removed it from your setup. It also could have been wiped out
on its own. I've seen this with a custom menu item I've added. At some
point it just 'went away' and I had to add it again. (I remember it was
Measure/SelectedObjects)