> Mike:
>
> 1) What virus did your PC get?
> 2) What were the symptoms?
> 3) How did you get it?
>
> Just curious.  I want to know if it's something to watch out for.

it was a "klien"  (my  spelling could be wrong)  worm virus,  I had received
months ago from an email.   I thought I had disposed of it several months
ago.  The symptoms were creating dll files in many subdirectories then
embedding itself in other email including zipped email    I had stored on my
machine.    It was dormant for a while until I found a file called LOAD.exe
in my windows/system.     If couldn't get rid of it so I said screw it , I
dot have time for this,  reformat the drive and reload again,  I was up and
running in an hour.

Subsequently,   I have my IPS service "scrub" and sanitize all of my files
before they reach my system now.  It is amazing how many files sent to me
have macros embedded in them.  They get stopped at the front door now

Mike Reagan
EDSI