Ivan,

Mozilla user here too. Actually, I just switched to Phoenix, which is a
browser-only branch on the Mozilla tree. Amazingly fast and very stable
for a 0.4 release!

As far as email goes, you might look at Pegasus Mail or PocoMail (which
is what I use). I'm not sure about Pegasus, but I know PocoMail uses
it's own HTML engine and *cannot* execute ANY active HTML scripts of
any kind. There has never been a script related virus infection
reported with PocoMail. PocoMail also lets you turn off any external
links in HTML email, so no snoopy spam tracking gets by it either. In
fact, I have a couple email accounts that get no spam -- amazing in
this day and age.

Pegasus Mail is freeware, PocoMail is shareware but reasonably priced.

Matt Pobursky
Maximum Performance Systems