Must depend on your OS ver.    Usually the _very_ first thing I do when I
get a new computer is to delete the MyDocuments folder was well as bunch of
other crap I dont use like MyBriefcase.

I put my data in a folder that starts with a "1" like "1-dave" so everytime
I get a file dialog box, my folder is always at the top of the list.

"Alfonso Baz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/05/2002 07:28:06 PM