From: John M. Cardone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 6 December 2002 3:51 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Default Pointer

Mike,
Most, if not all windows programs remember (in the system registry) the last
directory used by that program. But you can set your My Documents folder to a
specific location such as a mapped drive. Keep in mind that if working
collaboratively that all windows programs do not create lock files (i.e. this
is a poor mans PDM system). You could have a situation where two or more folks
are overwriting each others work.
Does anyone know how the design team feature (with it's members, permissions
and sessions) works with a drive shared in this way? Or if the *.ldb file
created when a design is opened would lock out all others?
John