Mike,
not sure precisely what you were trying to say, the net police seem to have
struck out key words from your reply. Maybe they took offence at some
language you might have used. 8^<

        I use Camtastic all the time. Typically I copy my Gerber files from
their original creation directory to a common Gerber directory near the root
of my directory structure. This gets around the long directory/long
addressing bug. Every time I open Camtastic, open files or import Gerber, it
is always pointing at that one Gerber directory. Sometimes I have
subdirectories within my Gerber directory and Camtastic always points to the
last one I was accessing.

        Now I will qualify my account by the fact I am not using W98 or XP.
I have used NT and W2000, the behaviour I described is consistent across
those OS platforms so I don't think it has anything to do with Camtastic,
maybe it is Bill's handy work.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email