In my experience, it can be a bit more complicated than a simple
matter of Track width/Space requirements. Many Euro safety specs are
_much_ tighter than North American specs, in part (I believe) to exclude
foreign competition. Many items, such as connectors, relays, opto-
isolators and other AC mains-related items, do not pass Euro standoff
requirements based on conductor spacing. Every isolation item on the board
has to be designed to meet the standards of the target market.

Brian