Hello, everybody.

I think you need to relax a bit. I'm sending you a
joke, which goes around CAD forums.
Thanks to Mark Venneman and David Ricketts for sharing
it.

Mira

~~~~~~~~~~~
A tourist walked into a pet shop and was looking at
the animals on display.
While he was there, another customer walked in and
said to the shopkeeper,
"I'll have a CAD monkey please."  The shopkeeper
nodded, went over to a cage
at the side of the shop and took out a monkey.  He
fitted a collar and
leash, handed it to the customer, saying, "That'll be
$5000."  The customer
paid and walked out with his monkey.  Startled, the
tourist went over to the
shopkeeper and said, "That was a very expensive
monkey.  Most of them are
only a few hundred dollars.  Why did that one cost so
much?"  The shopkeeper
answered, "Ah, that monkey can draw in CAD - very
fast, clear layouts, no
mistakes, well worth the money."  The tourist looked
at a monkey in another
cage. "That one's even more expensive!  $10,000!  What

does it do?"  "Oh,
that one's a Design monkey; it can design systems,
layout projects, mark-up
drawings, write specifications, some even calculate.
All the really useful
stuff," said the shopkeeper.  The tourist looked
around for a little longer
and saw a third monkey in its own cage.  The price tag

around its neck said
$50,000.  Shocked, he said to the shopkeeper, "That
one costs more than all
the others put together!  What on earth does it do?"
The shopkeeper
replied, "Well, I haven't actually seen it do
anything, but it says it's an
Engineer."
~~~~~~~~~