Hello All,
        Thanks again guys for all of your help.  I hope that every one has a great
day...!

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Sherer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 4:34 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] OT: Trace Spacing For 110 Volt Relay Contacts....?

In my experience, it can be a bit more complicated than a simple
matter of Track width/Space requirements. Many Euro safety specs are
_much_ tighter than North American specs, in part (I believe) to exclude
foreign competition. Many items, such as connectors, relays, opto-
isolators and other AC mains-related items, do not pass Euro standoff
requirements based on conductor spacing. Every isolation item on the board
has to be designed to meet the standards of the target market.

Brian