The finish line is in sight. All I have to do is generate the Gerber's, zip
them
up, and email them to PCB'S R US.  Ok, I push F9 then review the files
in the CAM directory to make sure everything is ok, and WTF?

Damm it, the files were exported to a CAM directory in the previous project
directory I was working on.  Why does Protel do that?  I want, and expect
Protel
to export the files to the SAME directory it did the last time I made
Gerber's with
this project.  Not the project directory of the previous project!

Jeff Stout