From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 9:12 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Pet Peeve (irritating lost feature)

Jeff,
        are you using Windows Files system or the DDB database format for your files?
Is this even a P99SE question or possibly DXP? I use the DDB database format and my
Gerbers always export to the last set (in preferences) directory location. If I never
change it, it will always generate the Gerber CAM directories within the same single
directory location. I am not sure what exactly you mean by a project directory, I
thought that was more of a DXP term.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer