[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
That would help him if he were using DXP, but since he is using P99SE his only choice is to use the hole size editor and manually check that the holes are in his list.

It seems to me that the easiest way to see what holes are on the board is to make the drill file, then look at the Drill Report file (.drr). The report fill lists all holes, with quantities and tool codes.

If the report shows some unwanted hole sizes, a bit of thought will often lead you to the offending components (eg: it shows 6 .030 holes - hmmm, I've got a couple of TO-92 transistors - better check/change their hole size)

Occasionally, I've had to look through the .txt drill file to find the locations of "wrong" sized holes. (Look for the tool code shown in the report file, then check the coordinates shown for that tool.)

-- Peter Bennett TRIUMF 4004 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, BC, Canada GPS and NMEA info and programs: http://vancouver-webpages.com/peter/index.html