[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

That would help him if he were using DXP, but since he is using P99SE his only choice is to use the hole size editor and manually check that the holes are in his list.

Robert,

I'm not talking about DXP - I'm using Protel99SE!
The post was about using Query Manager (the tool which IS in P99SE)
to SELECT objects not meeting desired rule instead of running
DRC (while you cannot specify "proper" rule in P99SE).

I tested the method quickly (in P99SE) before sending the post
- I got selected those pads and vias that had there hole sizes
out of the desired set.

Producing drill file is good - it shows quickly that you have
some pads/vias offending your rule, but with the described
method you get them selected, which may help with further
processing.

Sincerely,
Wojciech Oborski