You have to enable electrical snap anyway.
That makes the track attach to the center of the pad.
It happens rather often that not everything is on the
preset snap. Eg when the pad distance is not dividable
by the snap distance.
Usually pin_1 of the footprint aligns with
the snap grid and the others are where they are.

Rene