From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 4:16 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Cut and Paste bug from schematics to MS Word

Mark,
        Good on yah fella. Seems that you have gotten to the bottom of a bug
that has irritated us all for a good many years. I know that I will surely
test your premise next time I am doing the old cut, paste & pray routine.
Have you taken the time to report this to Protel yet? Have you tried DXP to
see if it is similarly effected? Possibly they could fix it in DXP at least
for our future peace of mind.
        FYI, have you tested your premise on DXF exports as well? I had
tried to export in DXF to see if it got around the problems but had no luck.
With all of the various export/import combinations it is surely a Protel
problem since it asks similarly in so many apps/formats.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.