Hi all,
I know some of you will recognize the name and it's been a while. I am no
longer at my old employer and am seeking something either in PCB design of
which I have 16 years experience or now I have recently added Solidworks 3D
CAD to my repertoire, which comes in handy for PCB integration into
packaging. I also have years of experience in manufacturing and customer
service as well as college instruction. If anyone knows of an opening I
would love to hear about it. I am willing to relocate for the right
opportunity. I am currently in Calgary, Alberta Canada. Please contact me
off forum at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for my cv or resume.

Kindest Regards,
Lloyd Good