Hi Brad,
Haven't taken the plunge with DXP yet.
No real incentive until another project comes along (i.e. one with a nice
big budget that can afford DXP :-)
Maybe I'll try the trial/demo version one day - when I run out of Windows &
Xilinx bugs to solve and have some free time available :-)

I should find out more about the offending WMF - I think it was created in
Corel Draw 7 originally.  Microsoft admitted to me at one stage that not
even they stuck to the metafile standard they created and didn't implement
all it's abilities in their own products so it's hard to say what the fault
is - probably just one of those incompatibility issues we all have with
"Standards" that are not standard at all!

cheers,
Mark
BEI/ Uni. of Melbourne
Australia