Steve,

If you have Camtatstic I think it is capable of doing what you want.

There is a menu entry under Bonus|Film Wizard. This Film wizard has the
option of both negating and /or reversing the gerber files.
I haven't tried it for real but it sounds like it might be helpful.

Good Luck,

Linden Doyle
Product Development Engineer
Zener Electric Pty Ltd.