From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 16 June 2003 4:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PEDA] Direct printing of artwork

My son wants to build a board to learn how it's done. We've got schematic and
PCB files ready to roll. I've got some old Kepro-clad kits (pre-sensitized
copperclad); now all we need is a way to get the artwork onto a negative. I've
done it before using viewgraph transparencies, but don't now have a handy way
to turn the printout into a negative. I recall doing it eons ago by using
Postscript output to a file, then directly monkeying with the Postscript header to
invert the colors. Does anybody have a more modern way to invert black and
white? I can print to a PDF, but that doesn't seem helpful. Neither was anything
I could find in tinkering with the colors within Protel. Surely somebody else
out there has already done this? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Steve Hednrix