Hi Brad,
I would suggest you have your macro security set to 'high' in Excel.  This
will disable any loaded macros, without any prompts.  Set your macro
security to 'medium' (if you trust me!)  This is found in
Tools->Macro->Security

Regards

David Watling

                      "Brad Velander"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      .com>                    cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA] BOM sorter

                      20-Jun-2003 09:05

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

I tried it as well after seeing your message.
             I opened BOM Sort.XLS, saw the BOM Sort toolbar, opened a CSV
BOM, clicked BOM SORT and got an error message stating "The macro "BOM
sorter.xls'!BOM_sort_with_Format' cannot be found." The funny thing is that
both macros appear in the list when you check the macros.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.