Jason,
        as for your earlier comments, when I read them they seemed a little heavy
handed and almost as though you were chastising the Dr.. But let's let that rest.
        As for Altium/Protel employees monitoring this group, I have witnessed or
heard tell of any number of occasions where Protel employees respond to issues raised
on this list. They commonly do not do it on the list but through email. I have
received a number of emails from Tech Support on issues that were raised or being
discussed on this list. So yes, I can vouch for the system admin's comments that
Protel/Altium staff monitor this list.

Hi Lorena!  8^>

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.