Ivan,

It may be worth a quick check of the Linux world.  You may be able to
find source code that may be (mostly) adaptable.   There are several books
on writing windows device drivers out there.  With a bit of cutting
and pasting from one into the other,  you may get something that will work.

I'm also wondering,  if there is native Linux support for this printer,
if might be possible to run SAMBA on a Linux box as a print server.
This might not solve all the problems,  as I'm not sure how much a
local App/OS may need to know about a shared network printers
resources,  in order to print to it.  May still need a local printer
driver,  not quite sure how this works.  Ideas,  anyway.

---Phil