Enough!

Can we please end this thread?

At 09:52 AM 7/10/2003, you wrote:
I do not believe you for a moment. Your statement could not be read any way
other than the way you intended it to be read.

And I quote

   "Firstly you posted to the
    wrong list, this list is
    for Protel 99se, and not
    DXP"

That statement cannot be read any other way than to authoritatively indicate
to readers and writers alike that they should not be posting any DXP related
topics to this group, thereby doing the work of Altium's executive board is
isolating the independent user's group from be able to openly scrutinize the
corporate mismanagement of this expensive EDA package.

I'll respect the Neo-Eurocratic (or should I say Plutocratic) nature of this
group and so leave, as I have realized that it is now thoroughly corrupted
by the same old-world scheming values that have caused so much strife there,
here, and elsewhere in the world.

Your remarks were offensive to the truth, but it is also clear from the
response that you are in like company here. As with all things, one must
either embrace or avoid company of a particular sort. And in this case, I
will no longer attempt diplomacy to embrace this group, as its premise that
diplomacy trumps truth is disgusting.

aj

Cheesecote Mountain CAMAC, 24 Halley Drive; Pomona, NY 10970 voice: 845 364 0211, fax: 845 362 6947, www.cmcamac.com