Meeeoooowww

(you can bar me if you like. Mr Morgan might be wrong but I can't stand
pomposity)

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      om                       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                               cc:       [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
                      09-Jul-2003 01:56        Subject:  Re: [PEDA] Protel EDA
Forum... was adjacent component placement D XP
                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

Mr Morgan,

Since when is this the "Protel 99SE" list?

For your future information, this is the Protel EDA Forum, as clearly and
explicity stated in the footer appended to each and every list message, and
kindly maintained by Techserv, Inc for the quasi-public dissemination of
issues related to any and all versions of Protel EDA software, including,
but not limited to P99SE...AND DXP.

I think I speak for a portion of this list (though clearly not all) when I
say that I would appreciate it if you would attempt to remember this before
spouting off erroneous garbage like the bull sheisa you post below. In any
case, I speak for myself.

Finally, I want to be clear to Dr Roberts that this is not the exclusive
territory of P99SE users, and Dr Roberts is welcome to post queries or
otherwise participate in this forum as she likes.

As Jason indicated, there is another forum, sponsored by Altium, which is
dedicated to DXP, but I feel the need to attempt to un-obfuscate the
distinction between these forums. Altium's is one which is a quarantined,
corporate sponsored list, with all of the implications that go with that
status. Techserv's is an open user's forum for ANY and ALL Protel EDA
products, regardless of any ignornat comments made by it's novice or jaded
participants.

thank you,

Andrew Jenkins