Yes I have seen it.

I am sure this was mentioned in the KB but I cannot find it for now.

Never found out true reason why, as the behaviour is not 100% repeatable
(with new db, but usually repeatable with same db). There was also not
much point in pushing an issue as a SP7 will just never be.

But, do you keep the relative origin and workspace origin the same or
pretty close? 350 + components or so, a lot the same footprint?

To avoid the issues I always maintain the relative origin towards the
middle of the workspace. At least then you can see the parts and also
the problem (components placed at -y co-ords when loaded) and can select
all, then place within rectangle yourself.

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications ltd
Email  [EMAIL PROTECTED]