Hi Abd and Ian,

unfortunately that does not work. I tried to do just what you suggested,
but it selects nothing. What I do now is to place the PCB outline not in
the center of the workspace, as it defaults to, but near the down-left
corner of the workspace. That leaves enough room for all components. I
don't use the autoplacer, it messes up things and fits only half of the
components onboard.

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Kind regards

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH
www.nateurope.com

                    Abd ul-Rahman

                    Lomax                An:     "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Kopie:

                    ign.com>             Thema:  Re: [PEDA] 99SE places "hidden"
components

                    28.07.2003

                    23:44

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    "Protel EDA

                    Forum"

There are autoplacement features of 99Se that might help with this problem,
but I'd have to test it to be sure.

What I would do if I had components stacked up off the workspace is to
Select All, then Deselect Inside a box that I could draw to include all but
a few components at the edge. Then I'd pick up one of the remaining visible
selected components and pull the rest into the workspace, they should move
together.

All in all, it should take less than a minute to fix.