The connector is a 96-way Eurocard type.
The schematic symbol has all the pins as "Passive", since on some boards the signals
go OUT, and some IN.
I may have to bite the bullet and make separate sch. symbols for each board, depending
on function...
It might be a PITA having half a dozen 96-way Eurocard connector symbols though, each
with different pin attributes, which is why I'm looking for a more robust solution (if
there is one).

Damon Kelly
Hardware Engineer