John,it has been my interpersonal "friction" between me and my superior because he is
still using Protel 2.7 while i am using OrCAD personally.Now our team is using Protel
2.7(imagine that) because of serious flaws in 99SE.drafting in ancient 2.7 is nice and
stable althought it is not so powerful with automations so now i do a work-around mode
by exporting .pcb files to be routed by OrCAD Layout and finished the job perfectly
professional..,and my superior is not aware of what i am doing yet but i will do it to
make him aware of what suffering is to come in our future workload if he still stick
to Protel.I mean well and would still stick to the forum to see there  is anything
good will come out of this to make my working life more harmonious with those die hard
dudes that i am working with..,so this is my story.

Regards,
Choong