Since I'm evidently not the only person to still be hand assembling,
here's a Protel question...

Is it possible to build an assembly drawing (or, really, a series of
assembly drawings) which highlights each component type in turn
on a different sheet - f'rinstance highlight all the 22n 0402
decouplers on one page, all the 10K 0402s on the next, etc...
Other components would need to be drawn faintly, for reference.
(If the components could be numbered sequentially, so the
assemble could be sure not to miss any, that would be even
better)
I don't know how this could be done with the current tools, but it
really would be handy...

Steve Wiseman