Matt,
your comments reflect my thoughts, feelings and experience about
this exactly
and i paid for the DXP upgrade

so far i have found it cheaper to let it collect electronic dust

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003