...see below...

Don't you think if it were easy (or even possible) to make money -- to stay
in business -- at those prices, that there would be companies doing it?!?

Most of the folks on this list are hardware people.  I've been developing &
selling software for 20 years, and I can tell you IT AIN'T EASY.  Delivering
quality software takes a lot of time and a lot of talent, which = $$$.

Dwight.