Hi all,

I am trying to meet the requirements for documentation in our company
which is that I must have the company logo on all PCB's, and I also need
to place some non-English characters on the board and its document.
When I use the <alt>-[number] format, the character shows correctly in
the popup dialog when placing text, but shows as an entirely different
and unrelated character when viewing the board.  Help?

Also, does anyone know how to place a graphics file on a PCB document as
a bitmap, TIF, GIF or other file format?  I need to put the company logo
on the PCB document, and it seems I can only do it in schematic
documents.  Does anyone know any tricks whereby I could accomplish this?

I am just a little rusty since it has been two years since I used Protel
99SE (and I only used it for 8 months & did not use it to its full
capabilities), now I am just starting to use DXP and it is a LOT
different.

Best regards,

William J. Dager
Senior Engineering Technician