At 05:42 PM 11/19/2003, William Dager wrote:
Seems like we have a bidding war going on here.  Got a taker at $50,
several at $0.00, anybody want to make a bid at paying ME $50?  You'll
get the file!

Just a little comment on this situation. One user offered to do the conversion for a fee that was not out of reasonable range, especially if there might be any complications. Another offered to do it for free, which often happens in cases like this.

I think I once offered to do a conversion for a fee, and had the same experience, someone popped in with an offer to do it for free. If I were to offer again, other than free, I'd write something like this:

"If nobody pops in with an offer to do it gratis, or you need more involved assistance, I could do it for $XX (or for $XX per hour, depending)."