Lets face it, P99SE has rubbish library editors. To try and convince semi
manufacturers to provide info due to the shortcomings of a CAD package is not
going to happen.

The info that you want though is available but its just not in an easily usable
form for Protel. Im talking here sch lib editing and pin lists being in excel
format. Most of the other requirements for sim and ibis models are usually met
and can be downloaded off website. Its just not really the job of the
manufacturer to also give footprints which in the end probably wont be suitable
anyway.

BR Clive

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 11/02/2004 02:05:55 AM