Jami,

The original post I was responding to was:

----START----

AMEN! HALLELUJAH!

Someone spoke my thoughts exactly.  Maybe Altium's stuff would become more
accepted and more universal, so more people would be using it, so with more
people screaming about some of the problems and unfriendliness we have all
encountered, it would get fixed and fixed much quicker ;)

Best regards,
William J. Dager
Senior Engineering Technician

Neuronetics, Inc.
1 Great Valley Parkway
Suite 2
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: 610-640-4202 ext 1022
Cell: 267-255-2553
Fax: 610-640-4206
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.neuronetics.com

William was seemingly getting all over Altium as being a source of this
trouble with libraries and my response followed.

Those links you provided look interesting, I'll have to look at them in more
detail.